Analog Devices' DSP Creates Internal and External Engine Sound for Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
吉林11选5胆拖计算器 www.cjmkw.cn,新华社记者许畅摄1月4日，辽宁本钢队球员郭艾伦（左）在比赛中进攻。 市委、市政府有关部门负责同志，各县（市）区党委主要负责同志应邀出席开幕会。
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today introduced an embedded system for generating engine sound for electric (EV) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEV). The ADSP-BF706 digital signal processor and Electric Vehicle Warning Sound System (EVWSS) firmware enables automobile manufacturers in North America and other global regions to comply with future safety regulations mandating external engine sound for EVs and HEVs travelling at low speeds.
- View the EVWSS product page, download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: www.analog.com/evwss
- Download EVWSS firmware by submitting a request to /a/srf. Please specify EVWSS.2.0.0 in the additional comments field in the software request form.
The ADI solution includes a complete hardware and firmware reference design. It can be scaled for high performance with the ADSP-BF706 or entry level applications with the ADAU1450 Digital Audio Processor. The ADSP-BF706 can also be used to create in-cabin engine sound to contribute to an improved driving experience for vehicle owners. The ADSP-BF706 uses memory mapped quad SPI memory providing faster and simpler access to the stored audio files used to create the engine sound. It can access up to 24 WAV files simultaneously, compared to conventional products that can typically access only five.
ADI’s Sigma Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) enables OEMs to graphically tune the audio sound when using the ADAU1450. This allows sound engineers with minimal programming experience to optimize audio performance while reducing development time. A new release of Sigma Studio supporting the ADSP-BF706 is due later this year. In addition, a low-cost CAN software stack runs on the ADSP-BF706 to help customers quickly build automotive-grade prototypes.
ADSP-BF706 Product Highlights
Blackfin+ core with up to 400-MHz performance
- Dual 16-bit or single 32-bit MAC support per cycle
- 16-bit complex MAC and many other instruction set enhancements
- Instruction set compatible with previous Blackfin products
- On-Chip Memoryadau1450
- 136KB L1 SRAM with multi-parity-bit protection (64KB instruction, 64KB data, 8KB scratchpad)
- 1MByte on-chip L2 SRAM with ECC protection
- 512KByte on-chip L2 ROM
- Key Peripherals include
- USB2.0 HS OTG
- ePPI Video I/O
- 2×SPORTs (w/I2S)
- 2×Quad-SPI/1×Dual-SPI (w/ Host mode)
- SD/SDIO/MMC (4-bit)
Pricing and Availability
Product Full Production Price Each Per 1,000 Packaging ADSP-BF706 Now $8.38 88-Lead LFCSP ADAU1450 Now $4.22 72-Lead LFCSP
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit /a
Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, at: /a/analog-dialogue.
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid