吉林十一选五最大遗漏|Switches & Multiplexers
Analog Devices offers a comprehensive portfolio of switches and multiplexers covering single to multiple switch elements with various signal ranges in a variety of packages to best suit customer application needs. ADI switches and multiplexers are used in a wide and growing range of applications from industrial and instrumentation to medical, consumer, communications, and automotive systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AN-1436: Solving IEC System Protection for Analog Inputs Using the ADG5412F (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1219: Power-Off Protected Data Acquisition Signal Chain Using Fault-Protected CMOS Switches (Rev. A) PDF
- AN-952: ADG9xx Wideband CMOS Switches: Frequently Asked Questions (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1024: How to Calculate the Settling Time and Sampling Rate of a Multiplexer (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-686: Implementing an I2C® Reset (Rev. 0) PDF